Friday 24 May 2013

VEET® EASYWAX™ Buzz Agent Campaign Review.

On Monday I was leaving at lunch time to go on holiday for a few days. Knowing that I was going to be spending time in the swimming pool I decided that before I left I would try out the New Veet Easy Wax System that I had received free of charge from Veet as I'm a buzz agent.
Knowing that I was getting the Easy Wax System, I had left the hair on my legs to grow for about 4 days.

Leg hair regrowth after 4 days.



I plugged the system in and put in the wax cartridge and waited for the wax to warm up. It took about 40-45 minutes which I think is really quite a long time. Once warm enough I applied the wax to my legs which was pretty easy to do and mess free. I then applied the strips and pressed down hard.

Wax and strips applied to legs.



I then ripped off following the instructions enclosed with the system and repeated until both legs were done.
Although both legs looked hair free, they weren't, as I could feel hair and they didn't feel soft and silky like I was expecting. More of a fine prickle.
It wasn't as painful as I was expecting it to be though.

Leg straight after waxing.

Leg half hour later after the redness had settled. 





I then decided to do my bikini line. Not the best idea to have the day I was off on my hols.
The results; I was left with a hair free but very sore and bruised bikini line to show off in the swimming pool.
Not the look I was going for. The bruising has faded quite a lot in the last few days but is still visible.

Bruising left on bikini line.





All in all I'm not too impressed with the Veet Easy Wax System at all.
It took far too long to heat up and didn't remove all the hair to leave a silky smooth finish.
My good old razor is a lot quicker to use and has better results.
It was easy to use though and pretty much mess free.
I certainly wouldn't recommend it to do the bikini line.

Also with the average price of the wax refills being £11, I don't think it's that cheap.
The system could also do with including more strips as the amount provided don't go too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment